This 8 page guide draws on the work of ENABLE - the European Network Against Bullying in Learning and Leisure Environments - and aims to help you:
- Better understand what bullying is and how to spot the warning signs
- Discuss bullying and cyber-bullying with your children
- Take steps to help any child who is bullied
- Ensure your child stays safe and develops the necessary social and emotional skills
- Work with your school to create a safe environment for young people.
To find out more about the ENABE anti-bullying programme and how we were involved in it, as well as download the free resources, click here