Exclusive to SWGfL - Cyber and Data Insurance from Hiscox.
As we become ever more reliant on technology and hold more and more data, the risks from suffering a related loss continue to grow. Problems with your computer systems or from the loss of sensitive data like children's personal/sensitive details can lead to;
- costs from handling a data breach
- costs from a damaged reputation
- legal and regulatory costs
- not to mention the associated disruption.
How quickly would you be able to recover from a data loss? How long would it take and how much would it cost? What damage would the negative press attention cause your school?
SWGfL are pleased to offer this exclusive and specially negotiated product from Hiscox designed for UK schools.
The protection provided by this product covers:
- Breach costs - practical, specialist support in the event of a data breach
- Crisis containment - 24/7 access to a public relations firm to minimise the damage to your school's reputation
- Business interruption - compensation for loss of income if you are prevented from earning income during a hack
- Cyber extortion - Hiscox offers a range of support if you are held to ransom
- Damage - cover for the costs of repair, restoration or replacement if a hacker causes damage to your equipment or website or personal data.
This product is designed to allow you to focus on the important things - educating the children in your school - and leaving the damage limitation to experts.
Take a look at the product brochure and then select your cover limit from the menu.
- one policy is required for each school site. Please contact us with any queries before purchase
- This information is for guidance purposes only. Please refer to the policy booklet and application form. Should you have any questions, please contact SWGfL who will pass your query onto our insurance brokers.